Sunday, September 23, 2007

Collecting Sayings 1

sad sayings

Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces.

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are farther away from the last time you saw them, you are closer to the next time you will.

Why are the words goodbye, I’m sorry, and I love you, so easy to pronounce but so hard to say?

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like them and a day to fall in love. But it takes forever to forget someone.

The hardest part about walking away from you knows you’ll never run after me.

Tears are words the heart can’t say.Why is it…that I must climb 100 mountains to get you...when all you have to do is smile…to get me?

When things hit rock bottom, the only place to you can go, is up.

I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled…the one who could brighten up your day, even if you couldn’t brighten her own.

Why do I want what I can’t get?

It is never too late to be what might have been.

I could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you, but how would you know unless you give me a chance.

Someone should sue Disney for planting ides in little kids’ heads that every girl has a prince and everything end up happily ever after.Just because you’ve left me doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten you.

I couldn’t do that-forget you like you’ve forgotten me.

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most, saying something and wishing you hadn’t or saying nothing and wishing you had?

Before you say hello think…and make sure you except the fact that one day you’re gonna have to say goodbye.

If you think your world is falling apart, don’t fret, somebody’s actually is.

It’s hard to answer the question, ‘what’s wrong?’ when nothings right.

How do I say bye to someone who I never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is it that I miss someone who I was never with?Sometimes it’s not worth holding on anymore.

I was the one who said things changed, but you were the one who showed me exactly how much they really did.

When your life falls apart, always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up and when the rest of the world walks out on you, remember not to close the door, because I am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all.

Just remember that your darkest hour is only 60 minutes.

If it’s meant to be…it will happen…

I don’t need to be wanted…I want to be needed.

Sometimes you need to run away to see who will follow you.

It’s funny how the people you know me the least…have the most to say…

Ever notice the only guys we complain about are the ones we care about the most?

Alone? I’m beside you. Afraid? I’ll comfort you. Need a hug? My arms are yours. Hurt? You can cry on my shoulder, I don’t promise to solve your problems, but at least I’ll cry with you. Why? Simply because I care and love you.

Everything changes eventually, that’s just the way life is, and you have no control over it…like, suddenly people who you think are always going to be there…they disappear…you know, people die and move away…and they grow up. –Dawson’s Creek

When you feel your life ain’t worth living, you’ve got to stand up and take a look around you, then a look way up to the sky and when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming’ cause when you stop dreaming’ it’s time to die.

Can it be that I’m not meant to play this part? Now I see that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family’s heart.

Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? Some how I cannot hide who I am though I’ve tried. When will my reflection show who I am inside?

When you feel lonely, look to the sky and know that I am somewhere beneath that same sky, thinking of you and wishing you were here with me.

Everyone says to give up on you but they don’t see you like I do.

The worst thing to realize in life is that all good things must eventually come to an end.

When I do something right, no one ever remembers, when I do something wrong, no one ever forgets.

You have got a way with words; you got me smiling even when it hurts.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when the moment you can’t feel them under your fingertips and you miss them?

Too many of us stay walled up because we’re too afraid to care too much…for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.

You know the good thing about pain? It let’s you know your not dead.

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.

All I want is for someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. –the wedding singer

Sometimes the thing you are looking for is the only thing you can’t see.

Sometimes what you forget doesn’t bother you nearly as much as what you remember.

We talk like we know what’s going on, but we don’t. We don’t know anything. We’re young and we’re gonna screw up a lot. We’re gonna keep changing our minds and even sometimes our hearts. And through all that, it the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness.

Forget the times he walked by…forget the times he made you cry…forget the times he spoke your name-remember now you’re not the same…forget the times he held your hand…forget the sweet things if you can…forget the times and don’t pretend…remember know he’s just your friend.

Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone than to cry all alone.

There’s a smile on my face but I don’t know why its there…I put it on to try and satisfy all the people that don’t even care.

Inside my heart is breaking but my smile stays on.

Moving on is simple. It’s what you leave behind that’s so hard.

I’m not crying because he hurt me, I’m crying because I miss him.

You’d be surprised how often, if you knew, a joke, a song, a memory makes me think of you.

No matter how long I wait for you my wishes and dreams will never come true so the one thing left I can do is hold in my tears and forget about you.

Sometimes I wonder why words can mean nothing, and silence can mean everything.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, look again, you may have turned your back on the world.

Looking back now on better days, I realized that instead of doing all the things I said I would, I did all the things I said I wouldn’t.

I didn’t want to admit it; it was easier to lie, to hide the hurt and emptiness, to smile instead of cry.

You’re the vision of tomorrow, a ghost from yesterday, I’m not trying to let you take my breath away, you’re a summer’s breeze that comes and goes, but somehow lingers on, tell me how am I supposed to forget you, if you’re never really gone.

You gotta hurt in order to know-fall in order to grow-lose in order to gain-because most of life’s lessons-are learned because of pain.

No one looses faith in you; you just loose faith in yourselfI was too busy day dreaming to realize what wasn’t there.

Everything you have accomplished in life can be gone in a second.

One of the hardest things in life is figuring out which bridge to cross and which to burn.

I would rather me be lonely, and you have someone to hold…I’m not as scared of dying as I am of growing old.

Everyday heartaches grow a little stronger; I can’t take this pain much longer.

Tell me…have you ever been in a situation where the best thing you could do was the hardest thing you’ve ever done?

I’m sorry I can’t be perfect.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

In case you failed to notice, in case you failed to see, this is my heart bleeding before you, this is me down on my knees

I wish I had the strength to walk away from you, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me.

If the only place we can be together is in my dreams, I wanna sleep forever.

Just because you’re lonely doesn’t mean you’re not loved.

My wish is not to mean everything to everyone, but to mean something to someone.

And most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you. –Dirty Dancing

Always have hope for the guy that turns around one last time when he walks away.

No matter what you do to me, I’m still here, for some odd reason, I stick around and put up with all your mood swings and unkind words.

I just let your comments roll off me into a puddle on the floor, I make up excuses why you didn’t call…try to think of all the answers.

I keep going back for more even though sometimes you push me away, I don’t’ know if I can do better, but do I really want to? You’re quick to push me down when all I want is to be brought up, when I walk out for good, when I really gain the strength I need…then maybe you will see, maybe you can look back and say, ‘wow…that girl really did love me’.

I never regretted telling you I liked you, the only regret I have is never hearing what you really thought of me.

Being friends with someone you rather are in love with is like being invited behind the barn to look at the stars and only looking at the stars.

I don’t think of you as a crush anymore…your more like a bad habit that I can’t shake.

Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone believes in them first.

I sit here crying not because I miss you but because I know I will never have a chance to hurt you like you hurt me.

When you finally realize that you didn’t matter at all to someone you begin to wonder if you matter to anyone.

I’m scared that I’m always going to be just someone’s friend or something like that but never quite somebody’s everything.

There’s a reason why I won’t tell you I like you, it’s because I doubt you feel the same way.

I’m sick of licking you I’m sick of dreaming about the chance with you I’m sick of you so why can’t I just get over you?

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on my Barbie or whether or not I had enough Lagos to build a fort.

You honestly think that just because you don’t like me in that way it will stop me from liking you?

You must not understand girls at all.

I can’t remember when I was so disappointed, except the time I found out that MMs really do melt in your hands.

Don’t judge me base upon how I used to be, I’ve changed, I’m no longer that little girl who’d do anything for you smile.

I hate when people ask if I’m okay…it’s just another reminder that I’m not.

The most beautiful smile is the one that gets through tears.

If you think you want to die, remember all of the things that make you smile…and live for those things

Missing you isn’t the hardest part. Knowing I once had you is what’s breaking my heart.

This time it’s over, I’m keeping my heart. I’m gonna be strong and not fall apart, I’ll get better, I’ll no longer cry. In a couple of weeks I won’t wanna die. I won’t wanna go back, I’ll be able to sleep; it won’t hurt so and won’t feel so deep.

Some people enter our lives, leave quickly and soon are forgotten. Others enter our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

When you hate a person, you hate something that is part of yourself.

What isn’t in us doesn’t disturb us.You think that I might back down, I won’t, you think that I might have doubts, I don’t, and I’ve not no insecurities won’t you just let me be.

Sleep is a beautiful thing, it’s the only thing I have of escaping my reality.

Why can’t I wake up in the morning tomorrow and be like I don’t like him anymore and actually mean it…

It doesn’t make me cry knowing I don’t have you now…it makes me cry knowing I lost you…

The brightest future will always be base on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

I realize I’m in one of those stages where I’m mad at the world, I’m like daring the world to push me off a cliff…just to see if I can fly.

Missing someone feels like the earth crumbles beneath you—you’re falling with nothing to grab and it comes when you don’t expect it and it never stops coming.

I smile when I feel like crying, I act like I’m okay, when I’m falling apart inside and I let it go, I move on, because there’s nothing else I can do…

I’m gonna smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m gonna laugh so you don’t see me cry, I’m gonna let you go in style, and even if It kills me I’m gonna smile.

I’m still holding on, but I don’t know if there is anything left to hold onto.

Yesterday you asked my why I was crying I told you I didn’t know, but it was a lie the truth is you were holding her to keep her warm while I was freezing deep down inside.

Gotta keep going, gotta keep fighting, too much time wasted to look back and cry.

I smile because I have to, not because I want to. I laugh because I’m told to, not because I want to. I frown because I want to cry but try to keep it all inside. I wish I could just let it out but I can’t, that’s not what I’m all about. My feelings never show anymore because I don’t want them to. Every smile is a lie, every laugh is fake, all because I’m crying inside and don’t want my tears to show.

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal; sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels.

Sometimes you’re afraid to become a couple because you’re afraid of losing what you already have with that person. But life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever.

Better laugh about nothing than cry about everything.

Nothing is more painful than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.

The hardest thing in life is letting go of what you thought was real.

He may be the only one who ever cared about me, but he’s also the only one who ever hurt me.

The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

Change is hard…you fight to hold on…yet you fight to let go.

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than yourself.

Today I learned teddy bears don’t solve problems, and tears don’t make the pain go away.

I wanna runaway, and never say goodbye, I wanna know the truth, instead of wondering why, I wanna know the answers, no more lies.

Some people are just not meant to be in your life.

I want to crawl into my dream world and stay there, so that the pain yesterday brought won’t carry on to tomorrow.

Life sucks when you think someone cares, but in the end it was all a lie.

Don’t lie to me; just tell me what really happened.

I just wanna be happy…is that too much to ask for?

I’ll cry you all a river, and build you all a bridge and do you all a favor and jump off it.

You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.

Tell me how we’re gonna make it last, you’re ready to fly I’m ready to crash.

The only guy a girl can rely on is her daddy…well we know that’s not true either.

You look at me and think she’s so happy, but there’s so much behind this little smile that you will never know.

Let me be angry…please. It’s the only way I can keep you from seeing how much I need you.

Don’t lead me on; don’t leave me confused, any girl would rather be alone than have her heart abused.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I’ll ask you why we can’t be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I’ll ask if we can be friends.

You know what; you should leave me for her. You should go out with anyone your heart desires, because eventually I know what will happen…see you’re gonna be with all those other girls, but none of those girls are gonna be like me, I’m different then all of them. You’re gonna realize that I’m the one you should be with and you’re gonna come back to me, so sure. Break my heart now, but I’m telling you, you’ll be back; you’ll be back when you realize that you left the one girl who was meant to be with you. But see the thing is, you just better hope the girl is still there after you’re with all these different girls.

Well, growing up stinks: not all kisses are magic, and most boys don’t live up to your expectations…but there are times when even love, romance, relationships…it all fits together perfectly, and its incredible, and it’s those moments, no matter how depressingly few and far between that making growing up worth it.

Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to.

I’m afraid to close my eyes because I might think of you. I’m afraid to open them because I might see you. I’m afraid to move my lips because I might speak of you. I’m afraid to listen because I might hear my heart falling for you.

All I’m asking for is one night together. Just you and me, all alone, and if you can honestly say you don’t feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.

Sometimes you don’t realize you care for someone, until they stop caring for you.

Life is full of romance, passion, and surprises but would mean nothing without the tears.

I lied my face off when I said that I would be okay. It’s never fine when you go away…

There aren’t enough hours in the night to dream about things being right.

Are you losing it when a simple song can make you wanna break down and cry?

I’m gonna smile like nothings wrong, talk like everything’s perfect, act like its not happening to me, and hope that everything’s just a dream.

end of part I

No comments: