Sunday, September 23, 2007

Collecting Sayings 2

Sad Sayings Part II

I’m scared to get close to people, whether they’re friends or whatever. It seems that every time I get close to someone they always have to go away. Maybe it’s to teach me how life goes on and how I shouldn’t depend on people so much, or maybe I’m still trying to find the right people to love.

Day by day, nothing seems to change but pretty soon, everything’s different.

I don’t run away from you, I walk away slowly, and you don’t care enough to stop me.

Getting over you was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, and I don’t think I could ever to it again.
I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life but the worst one was thinking the one that hurt me the most wouldn’t hurt me again.

Missing you isn’t the hard part, knowing I once had you is what’s breaking my heart…but did I really have you?It’s like taking me to the top of a mountain and showing me the world and then saying ‘that is what you can’t have’.

I’m wondering does it hurt you to know that every time I see you I feel like crying.

Do you ever sit and think…what if? What if you never said that first hello? What if your paths never crossed? What if you kept your mouth shut and just let things pass, or what if you would have said just one more thing? What if you had 5 more minutes? What if you could turn back time or make it all just stand still? What if you could say I love you one more time or never had said it at all? Where would your life be? Better, worse, less confused, more confused, happier, or sadder?I’m not smiling because I’m happy…but it’s easier then explaining why I’m sad.I want to cry, really I do, but I guess I just don’t want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me…once again.

Forgive those who hurt you, but remember how bad they hurt you when they want a second chance.

Sometimes you wonder who would care if they lost you.

DAMN you You won’t let me be mad at you, you have to go and be all sweet when I want to hate you for breaking my heart…don’t you realize that you are hurting me even more?

Is it the possibility of losing him that suddenly makes you want him back?

Afraid the truth will hurt me? Well your lies hurt me more.One of the hardest things to do is to forgive someone, especially when they have not apologized.

I’m not okay; I’m anything but okay right now.Am I mad? That’s your main concern after shattering my whole world? Mad for what? For breaking my heart? All the lies? Maybe for letting me put all my trust in you only to be betrayed? How about the fact that you didn’t have the decency to tell me to my face? Or the way you think it’s crazy that I’m crying over it, because you think its no big deal? Am I mad? No, more like crushed.

I’m trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder I don’t know how to let you go.

A good-bye is only painful if you know you will never say hello again.

I’m holding on to something that used to be there, hoping it will come back, but knowing it won’t.

You may feel like one person in the world, but you may be the world to one.

Even if we all don’t end up together it will all be okay because we will have years of memories to look back on.

Eyes are windows to your heart; tears are proof that you have one.

The average girl would rather have beauty then brains because she knows the average guy can see better than he can think.

It seems like yesterday we were talking bout wearing bras; now all we’re talking bout is taking them off.

I could forget you but I would never forgive myself if I did.

The tears shed over heartbreaks are words left unsaid and deeds left undone.Sometimes…when you cry…no one sees your tears.Sometimes…when you’re in pain…no one sees you’re hurt.Physical pain never really hurts…it’s the emotional pain that kills.

Though I’ve given you my heart and soul, I must find a way of letting go.

Constantly crying, never holding back a single tear, you look at me like I’m crazy, but you don’t feel the pain I feel.

I just want you to know that I don’t regret a single moment I ever spend with you.

Just because I’m smiling doesn’t mean I’m happy.

You’re not sad and unhappy…you’re alive and it hurtsYou know they don’t care when they don’t even bother to ask why you’re crying.There's so much behind my smile.Pain in the eyes and fear behind the smileSometimes I just get so fed up I just want to walk away from you... but what hurts most is knowing that you won't be following after me.Time does not really heal all wounds in your heart. It only makes your heart a little more numb so that the next time it gets wounded it doesn’t hurt as much as the firstWhat do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry?You're the reason I live, you're the reason I'd die. You're the reason I smile, yet break down and cry. You're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall. But without you in my life I'm nothing at allDo I hide my pride from these bad dreams and give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter I had to fall to lose it all but in the end it doesn’t even matter...Never give up on someone you really care for because you never know how much that person might care for you one dayThe hardest thing in life, is letting go of what you thought was real.Good-bye is the absolute hardest thing to say, because you have to walk away with just memories, and memories, they fadeWhen I was little I wanted to be a princess Now that I'm older All I wanna be is yours...I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I never asked for it to begin. For that is the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets. Everything changes eventually, that's just the way life is and you have no control over it... like, suddenly, people who you think are always going to be there... They disappear... You know, people die and they move away... and they grow upI wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's to happen next. Hate is easy, love takes courageDon't leave me now, it's too hard, to stand without you....Sometimes I look at you…and you seem to be looking back at me…but sometimes you look away…like your afraid of what might happen if we stare at each other a second longerI want to tell you what I'm feeling, but I don't know where to start, I want to tell you everything but I'm afraid you'll break my heart againDeep in my heart, I’m hiding things I’m longing to say, Scared to confess what I’m feeling, Afraid you’ll slip awayJust because your leaving doesn’t mean I’m letting you go. –The O.C.There's something else I'm finally thinking of. Someone else's smile is taking over my heart. I'm trying so hard not to let you know that I still am trying to let go. I'll be damned if I let you know....that I still find it hard to sleep at night. Someone else is making me smile but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped crying over youIt’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you once knew…You've made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me you won't see a single tear it isn't going to happen hereAnd I wanna believe you, when you tell me that it'll be okay, yeah I try to believe you, but I don'tYou left a stain on every one of my good days, but I'm stronger than you know, I have to let you goAre you aware of what you make me feel; right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real.Could you look me in the eye and tell me that your happy now could you tell it to my face or have i been erased are you happy nowSometimes all you can do is smile and go on with your day....hold your tears back and pretend everything’s okExcuse me; i guess I’ve mistaken you for somebody else, somebody that gave a damnThere will always be that one special boy, that no matter what he does to you, or how bad he hurts you…. You can NEVER let him goWhere will you go? Will you miss me when you get there?You left behind a broken heart and some memories too but i never wanted memories i only wanted youHe looked me deeply in my eyes he lied and said I will never leave you and when I thought it was too good to be true he blew me off and found some one newSomeday you will be Sorry, someday when you're free, memories will remind you, and that we were meant to beKisses are like tears, only the real ones you can’t hold back.I’m tired of trying I’m tired of crying I know I’ve been smiling but inside I’m dying.I miss you when something good happens to me, because you are the one I want to share it with first. I miss you when something bad happens, because you make everything better. I miss you when I cry, because you kiss my tears away. I miss you when I’m laughing, because you make my laughter grow. I miss you through all those times, but I miss you most when I’m lying in bed at night thinking about you, because before I always knew someway, somehow, you were thinking of me too, and that is why it is then that I miss you most, because I’m not so sure your thinking about me anymore.Those times we are temporarily holding each other close are the times I would like to permanently stay.Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.The hardest part about moving on is learning not to look back.I know I should just get over him, but I can’t seem to. Maybe that’s because you can never get over something that was never really yours.Don’t ever regret the things you said or did because at one point the things you said or did was what you wanted.I’m gonna close my eyes and maybe it will all go away…If you could only see how much you mean to me.If you’re going to go to my funeral and cry for me after I die, have enough guts to pay attention to me while I’m still alive.Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.Everyone falls, but I’m left standing everyone hurts, but I am left caring.Sticks and stone are hard on bones…aimed with angry art. Words can sting like anything. But silence breaks the heart.

No comments: